Wait, you mean 2022 is over already?
If you’re like a lot of us here at Roger West, you’ve only recently stopped writing “2021” on every document and telling everyone that your personal goals are still “on track” even though you haven’t given them a second thought in months.
But that’s all small stuff. The important thing is that we’ve been hard at work making 2022 a year to remember. Here are some of the highlights that we’re most proud of:
Big Client Wins
At Roger West, we pull out all the stops to make sure we’re delivering outstanding work to our clients. From website design and development to innovative campaigns and brand messaging, our team put in a lot of work to make 2022 a successful year for clients. That dedication also helped us add 20 new clients along the way. Here are just a few of our client success stories:
- Arboreta Healthcare needed to reintroduce itself to the market following the rebranding project we carried out in 2021, so we designed, developed and launched a new website incorporating the company’s new name, visual identity and brand message.
- Digital Brew, our longstanding partner for video content, wanted to build and launch a newly designed website, so we handled the development work to bring it to life.
- SaddleCreek Logistics needed an easier way for employees to access healthcare and benefits information, so we built a dedicated microsite to streamline their employee experience.
- PDQ’s goal was to increase enrollment in their myPDQ Points program and raise awareness for their new subs, so we created and implemented two interactive campaigns to drive customer engagement.
- OnTask was ready to take its workflow automation platform to the next level, so we developed new brand messaging, case studies and email templates that would go on to inform website content, campaigns and events.
- ISN needed to create internal alignment ahead of their first in-person convention since the pandemic, so we developed promotional materials and internal messaging documents to keep everyone on the same page for the event.
- Aussie Grill wanted to take requests and book events for its branded food truck, so we built and managed a dedicated landing page to streamline reservations.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar was ready to update its menu look and expand its digital reach, so we redesigned the in-restaurant menu, conducted extensive SEO research to inform digital ads, and designed, built and deployed multiple emails each week to drive engagement.
Roger West Turns 15
What were you up to 15 years ago? Time goes by fast, and it seems like only yesterday that Roger West got its start as one of the region’s only digitally native marketing agencies. This August we celebrated our 15th anniversary in style with a 150-person event for our clients and partners. A lot has changed in the industry since 2007, but Roger West continues to evolve to make sure we keep our clients looking and feeling good for another 15 years. Party on.
Tampa Bay Small Business of the Year
We rounded out 2022 by being named Small Business of the Year by the Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce. It was our second consecutive year of being nominated for the award, and this year we succeeded in bringing home the hardware in the “21-50 employees” category. Over 400 organizations applied and were evaluated on five critical criteria that provide insight into their mission, values and culture. Our parents are proud.
Best Place to Work
Survey says…Roger West is a great place to work! That’s why we were named one of Tampa Bay’s “Best Places to Work” for a fourth consecutive year in 2022. The list is compiled each year by the Tampa Bay Business Journal based on anonymous employee surveys. Oh, and just to drive the point home even more, we also made Inc. Magazine’s “Best Workplaces” list for the second consecutive year! With Roger West growing to 25 members and counting, we’re committed to remaining one of the premiere destinations for marketing professionals.
Growing an agency is all well and good until you start to run out of space. To accommodate the agency’s fast-paced growth, Roger West expanded into a second office. Located in the same commercial complex as our main building, the new office officially opened with a ribbon-cutting ceremony during our 15th anniversary celebration. Now we have plenty of leg room to stretch out in comfort.
Let’s Go, 2023
So yeah, maybe 2022 was a big deal for us here at Roger West, but we’re not about to let that go to our heads (but we’ll gladly display the trophies, thank you very much). Our team is setting its sights on making 2023 a banner year filled with high impact campaigns and off the chart results. After all, we’re a competitive bunch and always up for a good challenge!
Ready to hit the ground running in 2023? Let’s talk.