Roger West understands the marketing challenges – and also the nearly unlimited potential – of the healthcare/healthcare IT markets. A 2017 report predicts that the digital healthcare market will be worth more than $280 billion by 2021. Despite that phenomenal growth, healthcare IT is one of the most challenging industries to be in if you are a marketer. Healthcare reform and other legislation has incited a flood of information and competing solutions into the marketplace. Technology options for healthcare companies are vast and complex, and buyers are often confused trying to distinguish one from another. In addition, healthcare IT companies often have similar solutions and must relay a complicated message amidst a background of industry issues and regulations. It’s not easy to stand out, be clear and reach the right people. With clients such as IBM Watson Health, Wellcare and Altruista Health, we’ve been able to help our healthcare companies stand out, rise up and thrive. In fact, we've even written a (brief, delightful) Digital Marketing Plan for Healthcare IT to help you get started. Give your healthcare IT company the competitive edge in a crowded market. Let’s Talk.
Related Blog Posts
- Healthcare IT Companies: A Digital Marketing Plan Just for You
- How to Stand Out from the Crowded Healthcare IT Market
- 6 Ways to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- Amp Up Your Digital Marketing
- B2B Companies: Are You Making the Most of Your Marketing Automation?
- Digital Advertising: Beyond the Banner
- Do You Use the Most Effective Lead Nurturing Tactics?
- Engaging, Informative, Fun: Animated Explainer Videos Drive Sales
- Finally! The Ultimate eBook on eBooks