Search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) have come a long way since the Wild West days of the early 2010s. The stuff-it-and-bluff-it tactics that once assured a prominent position on a Google search result no longer apply – and actually can backfire if you’re not careful.
Make Google your best sales tool
Today’s savvy SEO agency takes a more intelligent, subtle approach, and that means eating and breathing the data. At Roger West, we take a holistic, high-touch approach to SEO by developing content that resonates with users as well as Google’s search algorithm. That means:
- Extracting and analyzing data, reviewing custom reporting and building on insights
- Aligning on KPIs, objectives and success metrics
- Researching and identifying appropriate keyword strategies
- Providing a content gap analysis
- Eliminating technical/user experience challenges on the website
- Developing new site features and functionality to improve organic search rankings
- Creating content to increase search rankings
- Distributing and promoting content on internal and external sites including social
- A PR and earned media strategy that enables effective link building
- Optimization through geotargeting, local listings
- Designing, developing and assisting with nurture email programs
Want to learn more about SEO the Roger West way? Give us a shout, and we’ll show you how a real digital marketing agency does it.