Shape Up those Digital Marketing Tactics
At the start of every year, I become a living, breathing cliché.
This is because I, like many of you, suddenly become disgusted with the gluttonous slug that I’ve become since Thanksgiving. The new year brings a sense of hope, change, and excitement, and I swear to start eating unhappy foods like kale and quinoa, drink more water and less delicious alcohol, and get abs like Kate Hudson.
I even joined a gym. Again.
But I was thinking, what if instead of focusing on our personal lives (or appearances), we decided this was the year to kick ass professionally?
What if this was the year we took some chances, tried new things and brought great success to our companies? What if the top execs notice our stellar results and give us huge raises and we can all go hire our own personal trainers or someone to eat kale for us?
Who’s with me?!
So let’s set some professional goals. And I’m not talking about the kind of goals your boss sets during your annual review. (Does anyone even know what I do here?)
I’m talking about coming up with a project that you are passionate about, owning it and making it happen. And then getting the credit.
You could redecorate the break room, but if you want to really make an impact on your business, you need to do something that generates leads and drive sales. You need to MAKE IT RAIN!
The best way to do that is by amping up your company’s digital marketing efforts. Here are some ideas:
- Look at your website. Is it awesome? Does it fill you with a sense of corporate pride and joy? (Learn the 3 Secrets to an Unforgettable Web Site.)
- Are you doing lots of content marketing? If so, is your CMS a beloved and helpful tool or the bane of your existance? (Read the Top Reasons Why We Chose Sitefinity CMS.)
- Have you tried a pay-per-click campaign? You quite literally get what you pay for, and a well-run campaign can get “woo-hoo” worthy results. (See how one client cut their costs of sale by 60%!)
- When leads come in for your company, are you effectively nurturing those leads and moving them through the sales funnel? Or is Ron in Sales working off some names on a coffee stained post-it note? (Find out how to Nurture those Sweet Leads.)
- Is 2016 the year you finally invest in professional video? Video is a great way to kick-start your marketing. Plus, all the cool kids are doing it. (Check out our Explainer Video Case Study.)
- Are you making the most of your email campaigns? Take your emails from blah to boo-yah with our free responsive templates. (Get 'em while they're hot!)
So, those ideas should get you rolling and ready to take on the world. You can do it! But you don’t have to do it alone. We’d be happy to help. And yes, you can still have all the credit.
But no, we’re not eating kale for you.