Top 7 Reasons Why We Chose Sitefinity CMS
Your Questions Answered
We get a lot of questions here at Roger West.
- Who exactly IS Roger West and why is he so darn mysterious? (We can’t tell you.)
- What did you think of the new Star Wars movie? (Awesome.)
- Can you fix my computer? (No.)
- Do these jeans make me look fat? (Of course not!)
Today, we’ll address another question we get pretty often: Why do you build sites with Progress Sitefinity’s content management system (CMS)?
An excellent question.
- We know what we’re doing. First off, we have a lot of experience developing Sitefinity CMS sites. We’ve been a Gold Level Partner for more than 8 years, and have done more than 35 enterprise-level implementations. The site we developed for Outback Steakhouse even won Sitefinity’s Website of the Year. So yeah, we got this. But why did we pick Sitefinity in the first place as our CMS of choice?
- Easy integrations. Sitefinity is a web content management system that leverages the .NET platform familiar to Microsoft developers. On the tech side of things, that means Sitefinity can be easily integrated with external web applications, CRM systems, and marketing automation tools to power your business. We also like that it allows us to design and customize special modules to better meet the specific needs of our clients. Check out the “Build a Boat” feature we built for Carolina Skiff.
- User-friendly. Our clients like Sitefinity because it’s one of the most user-friendly CMS’s on the market today. It features an intuitive drag-and-drop interface that makes it easy for our customers to create, update, personalize and adapt content for multiple channels, without enlisting the help of any of those pesky web developers. In fact, Sitefinity was rated #1 in Ease of Use by Gleanster in 2014.
- Lots of cool features. Additionally, Sitefinity comes with a broad range of out-of-the-box tools such as:
- Email campaigns
- Social media
- It’s responsive. Sitefinity employs a responsive design engine which automatically adapts pages and navigation for any device or screen size – so your site will look and work great on mobile phones, tablets, laptops, etc.
- All the cool kids use it. Sitefinity has powered over 10,000 brands including Coca-Cola, IKEA, Dannon, KRAFT and Microsoft Dynamics. And we’ve done Sitefinity sites for brands like Carolina Skiff, Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo, AMIkids, Outback Steakhouse and more. See all of our work.
- Capture more leads, drive more sales. Roger West has always been all about helping companies engage and inspire site visitors and to drive conversions. Sitefinity helps our clients easily implement their content strategies, segment audiences, personalize content, track the behavior of site visitors, and measure results.
And by the way, those jeans look great on you. We’re not just saying that.