Our Top 7 Digital Marketing Projects of 2015
A Fond Look Back
As we head into the New Year, we’re apparently obligated by law to take a look back at 2015. It was a great year for us at Roger West, as we worked with some really awesome clients, hired some brilliant and attractive new people, restocked the office bar with the good stuff, and mastered Call of Duty, Destiny and Counter-Strike. (Try us. We’ll crush you.)
We also had the good fortune of working on some highly successful digital marketing projects. Here are 7 of our favorites in chronological order (you’re our favorite favorite, but don’t tell the others).
- AMIkids Web Site – AMIkids, which was named Tampa Bay’s Non-Profit of the Year for 2015, has a mission near and dear to our hearts – to find and nurture the potential in every child. We helped them better convey that mission and designed a new online presence for their brand to drive traffic and donations.
- Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo Web Site – We loved having the chance to be wildly creative for the zoo’s web site (plus, the manatee is my spirit animal). We worked with their marketing team to create a web site that was easy to update and navigate, was educational and engaging, and helped to drive ticket sales, membership and fundraising events.
- Wellcare PPC Campaign – Working with Wellcare, a managed care services provider, brought us an exciting PPC success story that shows how valuable pay-per-click can be when it’s done right. They reduced their cost per sale by 60% in just the first 90 days, and are currently experiencing the lowest cost per lead in the history of their department.
- Phytel Digital and Automated Marketing – We’ve had the pleasure of working with Phytel since 2008, and this year was a banner year for the healthcare technology company as they were acquired by IBM Watson Health. Check out our beautiful journey together.
- Health Integrated Web Site – Health Integrated’s web site gave us the opportunity to customize an enterprise level content management system to tag and relate lots of resources, and a chance to change the look, feel and messaging of the site to better reach their target market of C-suite executives.
- Trumpet Animated Explainer Videos – Who doesn’t love animated explainer videos? They’re fun, educational, engaging and best of all, they actually drive conversions. See the cool videos we put together for this innovative IT services company.
- Carolina Skiff Web Site – Nothing floats our boat quite like giving a web site a complete overhaul and seeing the results roll in. We created a new site worthy of the nation’s leading boat brand, chocked full of features like a secure dealer portal, a “build a boat” module, and streamlined navigation. Take a look, but beware, it may just make you want to buy a boat.
Want to be featured in next year’s list? Let us take your digital marketing to the next level. Plus, we’re fun to work with, and we’ll show you pics of Eugene’s new puppy if you hire us. Let’s Talk.