Increase of Leads Captured in CRM
Campaign Conversion Rates
Increase in New Patient Acquisition
Getting the Message Out
Once The Villages Health had a fresh new look, Roger West began working on a large number of fully integrated marketing campaigns and initiatives to reach their various buyer personas, build brand awareness and drive results.
The main call to actions are to get prospective patients to take a care center tour or attend a free learning class – and ultimately register to become a new patient.
Roger West put together a dedicated team to ensure consistent branding and fast turnaround. Here are just some of the projects we worked on in our first few months:
- New Mover Campaign – direct mail invitation, custom landing page, branded housewarming gift
- Age-In Campaign – Birthday card direct mailer, custom landing page
- Open Enrollment Period Campaign – newspaper ads, radio ads, TV spots, videos, landing pages, event marketing, direct mail, paid search, display, digital billboard
- Physician Recruitment Campaign – email, landing page, recruitment kit
- New Patient Welcome Kits – branded folder, new patient collateral, patient forms, custom promo items – magnets, window clings, etc.
- Provider Directory – catalog of all providers for primary and specialty care
- Specialty Services Campaigns – custom landing pages, paid search, display
- Lifestyle Expo – booth design, folder and multiple inserts, promo items
- Learning Center – New branded images, learning center monthly calendar, brochure, course catalog, class presentation
- Care Center Materials – Rack cards, signage, area displays/artwork
- Videography – testimonial videos, brand videos, animated explainer video
- CRM integration – Customizing SuiteCRM with more detailed campaign tracking and lead attribution
- Website Refresh – new rotating banners, headers, photography, video integration, revised messaging, streamlined navigation
- Brand Collateral – notecards, birthday cards, sympathy cards, appointment cards, PowerPoint template, e-newsletter template
- Event marketing – print ads, flyers
- Paid search – banner ads, landing pages, social media
In the four months before Roger West began implementing the new marketing plan for The Villages Health, they averaged 65 care center tours a month. With the new branding and marketing in place, they gave over 350 tours last month–a 480% increase!
Even better – on average 60% of people who take a tour become a new patient, bringing in 200% more new patients each month. Plus, Medicare Advantage enrollment is up 30% over last year.
Roger West is a true partner. I rely on them to support all areas of our sales and marketing department. Whether we need elegant creative for an upcoming ad campaign, or total process improvement for capturing and tracking leads, I count on their team to deliver results.”
Shanna Kurpe, Director of Sales & Marketing, The Villages Health
About The Villages Health
The Villages Health offers comprehensive, world-class healthcare services for residents of The Villages and surrounding community, including primary and specialty care. With a growing staff of more than 80 board-certified physicians, a coordinated care model and the new Center for Advanced Healthcare opening in 2020, The Villages Health provides a seamless, integrated healthcare experience that provides their patients with unparalleled convenience, comfort and care.