Take Your Emails from Blah to Boo-yah!
We recently posted an article about how email marketing is alive and thriving (and producing a huge ROI), but only if you do it right.
Well, we’d like to help.
Since smart phones and tablets now account for 60% of all online traffic, it’s more important than ever that your business’ emails look great on mobile devices. So we’ve designed some responsive Marketo email templates that look great on any size screen. And they’re free, just because we like you.
If you’re looking for ideas to put them to use, here are four simple ways to integrate them into your existing marketing strategy:
- Send an Invitation – position your company as a thought leader by using an email template to invite leads to a live event or webinar. Use a responsive Marketo form to capture registration data.
- Promote a Piece of Content – use an email template to drive traffic to relevant content, like a blog post, case study, research report, infographic or video.
- Send an Automated Responder – create a "Thank You" email to send to new leads as soon as they complete a form on your web site.
- Create a Drip Marketing Campaign – create a series of automated emails that are timed to effectively move leads down the sales funnel.
I’ve had the opportunity to support many marketing departments in their lead generation goals. In fact, one of my clients has experienced a year-over-year sales pipeline growth of 46%. I would love to do the same for you! But it takes more than a few responsive email templates to do the trick.
So what else can you do to maximize performance?
Here are a few of the proven tactics we use to successfully enhance Marketo campaigns for our clients, and you can start working toward some of these today:
- Responsive landing pages – make sure your landing pages and Marketo forms are accessible on any device and are optimized to convert.
- Autofill forms – collect and aggregate data in a cookie to autofill form data when a lead returns to your web site. Read More
- Progressive forms – adjust the form experience for repeat visitors based on the data you already have, and only focus on the new data you want to collect.
- Hidden form fields – collect information that is hidden from the user to capture data related to the leads' behavior. Read More
- Content development – develop content that is SEO-friendly and able to engage, inspire and acquire customers.
- PPC campaigns – create and test content-driven PPC campaigns to effectively drive more traffic, generate leads and fill that pipeline in Marketo.
Need help? We do all of this and more.
Check out the work we've done with Phytel, a healthcare technology start-up that's been so successful with these tactics that it grew 10x and was recently acquired by IBM.
We'd love to help you too. Let's talk.