Are You Content with Your Content?
8 Great Ways to Plan, Create and Promote Your Content
Marketers are now spending more time and effort than ever trying to create targeted, valuable content to engage and inform their customers and prospects.
In fact, according to the Content Marketing Institute, B2B marketers are allocating 28% of their marketing budgets on average to content marketing. And the most effective companies are allocating 46%. You know that businesses would not be dedicating that much of their budgets to content if it wasn’t effective.
However, with everyone cranking out tons of new content, it’s hard to stand out and get noticed. And it’s challenging to consistently come up with new, relevant and interesting content on a daily basis. So here are 8 great posts that cover the planning, creation and promotion of content, guaranteed to fire up your content machine.
- Keep the Content Flowing – Feeling less than inspired? Find out how to repurpose existing content in numerous ways to make the most of the work you’ve already done.
- Create a Content Calendar – Yes, you do need a content plan, but we’re going to teach you how to cheat and do it the easy way.
- Learn How to Craft Compelling Copy – Anyone can churn out lots of bad content. If you want to rise above the rabble, follow these tips for more engaging copywriting.
- Add an Animated Explainer Video – Adding video content to your marketing strategy has been proven to increase sales. See how video can take your business to the next level.
- Put on a Successful Webinar – A webinar not only provides people with live content, but you can share the recording, the presentation, create infographics, blog posts and more that can be used long after the main event. It’s a content goldmine.
- Write White Papers the Right Way – A recent study indicated that white papers are the most influential type of content in the purchasing process, so make sure you’re making the most of yours.
- Keep on Bloggin’ – Find out how patience, persistence and personality can pay off for your blog.
- Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns – No one is going to see your content unless you promote the hell out of it. We’ll show you how to cover every angle.
Sometimes, the best content marketing advice is simply to enlist some help. If you need help fueling your content marketing machine, we’re here for you. Let’s Talk.