Now Get to Work!
I can’t believe it, but we’re almost mid-way through 2017.
We feel it’s important to regularly take a step back and take stock of how things are going, to see if we’re killin’ it or if we should all be polishing up our resumes.
While we’re not in a position to buy yachts for everyone yet, things are generally good. Here are some highlights from the year thus far.
- We moved into an awesome new office with room to grow. So far, much of our common space has been set aside for cornhole. Come visit us and see the gators!
- We launched a new website at RogerWest.com. We still have plans to expand it, but it’s a miracle we got it done. It also features our new brand video.
- In February, we were honored with Sitefinity’s 2016 Website of the Year Award for our work with PDQ.
- We introduced a popular new eBook on surprising ways to generate leads with your marketing automation platform. Get yours today!
- Sitefinity 10 came out, and we think it’s pretty sweet.
- We debuted a new Multi-Location, Multi-Campaign Management tool that is helping one of our clients successfully run and track 300+ campaigns. Stay tuned for more on this or contact us if you’re intrigued.
- We hired an awesome new Director of Accounts (It could only be Jared!). Trust us, you’ll like him.
- We launched a cool new responsive website for global private equity firm KPS Capital Partners.
- We finally have surpassed 2,000 Twitter followers. We’re no Ashton Kutcher, but it’s a start.
In other news, marketing works. Last year, we decided to start marketing ourselves like we market our clients – firing up our content strategy, running more cross-channel campaigns, utilizing marketing automation, doing more PR, etc.
Before we started doing that, we historically got about 10% of our new clients from marketing (most of our clients came from referrals). Last year at this time, that number had grown to 41%.
Today, it’s 66%. WOOT!
Plus, we’re getting to meet new people across a wide range of businesses – everything from industrial glove manufacturers and restaurants, to pharmaceutical benefits, solar power and senior living.
We’d love to add you to that list and help you create digital marketing to engage, inspire and acquire. Let’s Talk.