Our Top Ten Most Popular Digital Marketing Posts of 2018
Guys, writing a blog is a crapshoot. I’d like to say I know which topics are going to be wildly popular and which are going to instantly fade into oblivion, but I don’t.
Which is why I find doing this yearly countdown helpful and informative. If your business has a blog, it’s a good idea to periodically review your stats to see what topics are resonating most with your audience.
So, here are our top ten most popular posts of 2018 in case you missed them the first time around. We hope you find them helpful for your own digital marketing endeavors.
10. 10 Proven Tactics to Increase Attendance at Your Next Non-Profit Event – The success of non-profit events is vital to overall fundraising, brand awareness and garnering community support. Here are some tips to take your next event over the top.
9. Why Sales Needs Marketing to Succeed – Over the years, I’ve seen a number of companies scale back on their marketing efforts to hire more sales people. Find out why that strategy may not be the best way to improve revenue.
8. How to Evaluate a Web Content Management System – This is post can help you navigate a difficult and common process. Find out how to select the CMS that best fits your business needs.
7. Your Digital Marketing Plan for 2018 – While this is dated for 2018, it still applies for this year. If you haven’t completed your digital marketing plan for 2019 yet, read on.
6. Top Ten Best Practices for Using Alt Tags on Images – This handy guide walks you through the best practices for using alt tags on your website – to both improve SEO and also accessibility.
5. No Pain, No Gain – The key to successful marketing is to find out your customers’ pain points and help alleviate them. Find out how.
4. The Right Way to Write White Papers – If your B2B company is searching for valuable resources to add to your content marketing mix, you should get rolling on some white papers. This post will help you get started.
3. How to Calculate Your Annual Marketing Budget – No one likes putting together a budget, but this can help guide you. Learn how to determine a marketing budget that gets you the most bang for your buck.
2. Brand Advertising: Increasing Brand Awareness Pays Off – While brand advertising may not yield immediate results like direct-response ads, it can make a huge difference in the long haul. Make sure your marketing plan includes both.
And– drumroll please – OUR NO. 1 MOST POPULAR POST OF THE YEAR….
1. 6 Best Practices for Creating an eBook – eBooks are sleeker and sexier than white papers, and a great asset to add to your content marketing arsenal. Find out how to make awesome ones in our no. 1 post of the year. Want to learn even more? Check out our eBook on eBooks!
Need more help with your digital marketing? Why, that just happens to be what we’re best at! Let’s Talk.