2017 Year in Review
It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.
While 2017 has been a bit like living in the Upside Down on Stranger Things, here at Roger West, we’ve had the best year of our 10-year history.
It’s been quite a ride with a slew of great new clients, two awesome new employees and at least four alligators who keep us entertained when we’re not working or playing cornhole.
Some of the highlights from this year:
- The website we designed for PDQ won Progress Sitefinity’s Website of the Year Award for 2016 in the Food and Beverages Category. This is the third time one of our sites has won this honor.
- We hired the charming and debonair Jared Cordes as our Director of Accounts, prompting many of us in the office to sing, “It can only be Jared!”
- Our internal lead generation efforts were more successful than ever, resulting in a 40% increase in new clients and a 25% increase in revenue – all while decreasing our marketing costs.
- Our clients also had some noteworthy results:
- A B2B logistics company increased conversions by +14%, while reducing costs by 56% and cost per lead by 60%.
- A B2C healthcare company increased enrollments by 72% while cutting the cost per sale by 31%.
- A dental practice management company increased their new patient count by 47% in only 3 months.
- We’ve worked on a number of awesome projects. Check out our work, and check back as we add the latest and greatest.
- We celebrated Roger West’s 10-year Anniversary here in Tampa Bay.
- We hired Jessica Moore as our Director of Digital Strategy to spearhead our paid advertising initiatives and join our team of experts.
- We expanded our certifications which include Google Adwords/Search Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Analytics IQ, Video Advertising, Display Advertising and Shopping Advertising. We also became a certified SharpSpring Silver Partner.
- In addition to web development, we helped produce a number of client videos, eBooks, landing pages, print collateral, email campaigns, PPC/SEO campaigns and branding initiatives.
Thanks to all of our friends, colleagues, partners, vendors and most importantly, our beloved clients for making this year a real pleasure. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!
Ready to rock your digital marketing for 2018? Let’s Talk.