An Easy, GDPR-Compliant Way to Increase Leads Without Collecting Any Data
Before we get into this…check out the date this was published. We’ll give you a moment.
That’s right. We got you! Happy April Fool’s Day!
You might recognize this blog post from one that got your hopes up a couple years ago, but we’ve updated it to give you a chuckle and some quality information.
Here are some great resources on how to address the growing list of privacy rules and regulations. That’s not all, though! If you keep reading, you’ll also find a pretty sweet recipe for Wine Gummy Bears.
GDPR & CCPA Resource Guide
- An Easy, 4-Step Plan to Address GDPR
- HubSpot GDPR Overview
- Data Privacy: The Saga Continues
- SEMrush GDPR, CCPA, ePrivacy Webinar
And now the moment you’ve been waiting for…
- Place the wine, sugar and gelatin in a saucepan over medium low heat (if you want to keep the alcohol in, make sure to keep under 90 degrees). Whisk for 2-3 minutes or until sugar and gelatin have dissolved. (Stir in the pink food coloring if making Rosé gummy bears.)
- Using a glass measuring cup with a spout, pour the mixture over the gummy bear molds. Use an offset spatula to get rid of the excess and ensure all the molds are filled.
- Refrigerate for at least 90 minutes.
- When gelatin has set, bears will easily pop out from mold.
- Store uneaten wine gummy bears in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Makes about 125 gummy bears.
Recipe from @cookingwithjanic
After you make those gummy bears let’s talk about GDPR-compliance.