An Easy, GDPR-Compliant Way to Increase Leads Without Collecting Any Data
Nope. Sorry. This doesn’t exist.
But if it makes you feel better, here’s a recipe for Wine Gummy Bears.
- 1 Cup Wine (Can use Red, White or Rosé)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons powdered Gelatin
- 1 drop pink food coloring (if making Rosé Gummy Bears)
- 2-3 Gummy Bear Molds
- Place the wine, sugar and gelatin in a saucepan over medium low heat (if you want to keep the alcohol in, make sure to keep under 90 degrees). Whisk for 2-3 minutes or until sugar and gelatin have dissolved. (Stir in the pink food coloring if making Rosé gummy bears.)
- Using a glass measuring cup with a spout, pour the mixture over the gummy bear molds. Use an offset spatula to get rid of the excess and ensure all the molds are filled.
- Refrigerate for at least 90 minutes.
- When gelatin has set, bears will easily pop out from mold.
- Store uneaten wine gummy bears in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Makes about 125 gummy bears.
Recipe from @cookingwithjanic
After you make those gummy bears let’s talk about GDPR-compliance.