Top Ten: Our Most Popular Content from 2017
Check out our Greatest Hits
It’s that special time of year when we’re feeling lazy and decide to “repurpose” content for blog posts instead of starting from scratch. Who can blame us after all those cookies?
It’s also a great time for a little yearly retrospective. So, without further ado, here are the top ten pieces of content that drove the most traffic to our website this past year. Check ‘em out! All the cool kids did!
10. 10 Proven Tactics to Increase Attendance at Your Next Non-Profit Event – The success of non-profit events is vital to overall fundraising, brand awareness and garnering community support. Here are some tips to take your next event over the top.
9. How to Calculate Your Annual Marketing Budget – Learn how to determine a marketing budget that ensures you satisfy your sales team with plenty of quality leads.
8. How to Evaluate a Web Content Management System – Finding the right web content management system can be a challenge, but we can make it easier. Read on.
7. You’ve Got Some Explaining to Do – Animated Explainer Videos are a powerful tool for increasing leads and driving sales. Check out our Emmy-award-winning video & learn more!
6. Take Your Emails from Blah to Boo-yah! – This campaign, which allows visitors to download our free, responsive Marketo email templates continues to be one of our most popular. Get yours now!
5. Your Digital Marketing Plan for 2018 – Did you accomplish everything you wanted to last year? Do you know what your priorities for 2018 should be? Do you know what marketing tactics are making the most impact? Find out!
4. Discover the Secrets to a Successful Landing Page – Want to know the secrets to creating landing pages that truly perform? Download this eBook today!
3. 7 Surprising Ways to Generate Leads with Your Marketing Automation Platform – Congratulations! Your business made the smart decision to invest in a marketing automation system, but maybe it isn’t paying off like you expected. Download this handy eBook and find out how to turn things around.
2. 6 Best Practices for Creating an eBook – This simple blog post generated a lot of traffic this year. Find out how (and why) to create an engaging and informative eBook.
1. You’re Wasting Your Money on PPC – Who doesn’t like saving money? Our free PPC audit identifies wasted spend and new opportunities in your current pay-per-click program. You have nothing to lose!