Check out Roger West’s Fan Favorites
As we mentioned in our Year in Review, this year we made a concerted effort to ramp up our content marketing. We’ve been posting one or two blog posts every week all year, and we thought it would be interesting to see what topics resonated and brought the most traffic to our website in 2016.
So, without any further ado, here are the top ten posts from this past year. Check ‘em out and see why they were a hit.
10. 10 Proven Tactics to Increase Attendance at Your Next Non-Profit Event – The success of non-profit events is vital to overall fundraising, brand awareness and garnering community support. Here are some tips to take your next event over the top.
9. Pay-Per-Click & the Underpants Gnomes – If your Pay-Per-Click campaign isn't delivering the results you hoped for, we may have the answer. Find out what PPC and the underpants gnomes are missing.
8. How to Calculate Your Annual Marketing Budget – Learn how to determine a marketing budget that ensures you satisfy your sales team with plenty of quality leads.
7. The 24-Step Plan for a Successful Webinar – A webinar is a great way to capture new, highly qualified leads, help you engage directly with an interested audience, establish your company as a thought-leader and provide valuable content to prospective customers. Find out our 24-step process for success.
6. 6 Ways to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns – A multi-channel marketing campaign is a highly effective way to drive traffic, generate leads and boost sales. Learn how your next campaign can be more effective.
5. 74 Things to Check for a Successful Web Site Launch – Before your next web site launch, make sure you've checked and re-checked everything on our handy-dandy checklist to avert disaster.
4. The Truth About Inbound Marketing – Inbound marketing is a great way to address your customer’s pain points and gain their loyalty, but it's not the fastest or easiest way to generate leads. Find out what is.
3. New Roger West Video: It’s All About You – Hold on to your socks and check out our new Roger West video to find out what sets us apart from other digital marketing agencies.
2. How to Land Leads & Hook Snook – What do snook fishing and lead generation have in common? More than you might think.
And the number one most popular post of the year is…
1. Cockroaches & Copywriting – This sounds like a rather unappealing topic and yet it was our fan favorite. See how an encounter with a filthy cockroach can make your writing more compelling.
Hope you’ve found our posts informative, useful or at least entertaining. We can’t wait to see what the new year will bring.
Need any help with your digital marketing strategy? That’s what we’re here for. Let’s Talk.