Roger West, an award-winning, Tampa-based digital marketing agency, is looking for a skilled and experienced senior programmer who is passionate about technology. You’ll be working with our CTO, who’s a programming genius and also a helluva nice guy, on a wide range of development/programming solutions for our clients.
If you’d rather write scripts than interact with your fellow humans, if working on a dynamic events module is your idea of a good time, if creating custom code sends shivers down your spine, you might just be the geek we seek. (We mean that as a compliment.) You’ll need to have some solid web technology skills.
- Working knowledge of CMSs (at least one) – Sitecore, Sitefinity, WordPress (theme, plug-in development), Umbraco, etc.
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
- Nice to have: Azure experience, system administration (Linux and Windows Server)
We want someone who’s willing to work hard, solve problems, multi-task and meet deadlines. Roger Westhas a fun, casual office culture with a tight-knit team of employees who legitimately enjoy working together and producing awe-inspiring digital marketing work for our clients. Interested? Send us your resume at email@example.com.
Roger West is seeking someone who just flat out loves design in all its forms. Someone who remembers when typography, composition and color theory were your tools and the medium was irrelevant. Someone who loves the creative process, but also enjoys the drudgery and hard work that goes with it.
Do you have proven experience and a kick ass portfolio? Do you enjoy working on branding, web design and print brochures all in the same day? Can you code a little too? Are you any good at cornhole?
Basically, can you do ALL THE THINGS?
Agency experience preferred. We’re looking for a senior level person here, so if your experience is solely from screen-printing t-shirts out of your parents’ basement, that’s not gonna cut it.
We’re looking for someone who is talented, fairly nice, has a good sense of humor, doesn’t break under brutal, dehumanizing pressure and can wash out their own damn coffee mug.
If you’re still reading, you’re either our dream designer, or you can’t figure out how to close your browser window. If it’s the former, send us your resume. If it’s the latter – click the “X” in the corner!
If this sounds like you, send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive AssistantRoger West, a digital marketing agency headquartered in Tampa, is seeking an amazing, super-organized executive assistant who can assist us with our daily operations and keep our boss on track. Do you have lots of patience and an irreverent sense of humor? Can you anticipate needs and proactively get sh*t done? Responsibilities include:
- Answering the phone/directing calls
- Managing email
- Scheduling meetings/managing our CEO’s calendar
- Mailing/bill organization/processing
- Providing website support (QA of sites, content entry)
- Managing employee records/minor HR assistance
- Filing client assets digitally
- Taking meeting notes
- Ordering/tracking office supplies
- Other miscellaneous tasks as needed
- Exceptional communication skills
- Detail oriented and quick to learn
- Superior organization skills and efficiency
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, good sense of humor
- Must work on-site (no remote applicants)