Director of Digital Strategy
Are you passionate about long-tail keywords? Do you find monitoring and adjusting PPC campaigns invigorating? Do metrics make you woozy with joy?
Really?! Cause that’s kinda weird.
But maybe you’d like this job.
Roger West is seeking a Director of Digital Strategy to establish, administer and monitor paid media strategies for clients including paid search/PPC, SEO, display advertising, paid social, retargeting, etc. The candidate should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of social media advertising campaigns.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communicate to Director of Accounts the status of campaign development and performance and recommend adjustments as needed.
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing, Paid Search (PPC), and social media advertising – large scale campaign experience preferred
- Google Adwords Certification
- Experience with Social Media Advertising such as Facebook and LinkedIn Ads
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing)
- Experience with search engine optimization analysis and recommendations
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Sense of humor mandatory
Interested? Send us your resume at email@example.com.
Executive AssistantRoger West, a digital marketing agency headquartered in Tampa, is seeking an amazing, super-organized executive assistant who can assist us with our daily operations and keep our boss on track. Do you have lots of patience and an irreverent sense of humor? Can you anticipate needs and proactively get sh*t done? Responsibilities include:
- Answering the phone/directing calls
- Managing email
- Scheduling meetings/managing our CEO’s calendar
- Mailing/bill organization/processing
- Providing website support (QA of sites, content entry)
- Managing employee records/minor HR assistance
- Filing client assets digitally
- Taking meeting notes
- Ordering/tracking office supplies
- Other miscellaneous tasks as needed
- Exceptional communication skills
- Detail oriented and quick to learn
- Superior organization skills and efficiency
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, good sense of humor
- Must work on-site (no remote applicants)