Congratulations! You passed the first test. You managed to make it through the depths of our website, beyond our advice-packed blog and impressive capabilities to find the coveted Careers page.
Our agency is always growing, and we’re looking for more creative, passionate coffee-drinking, whiskey-loving marketers to join the team. We’ve spent the last 14 years building a culture unlike any other. We’re an Inc. Best Workplaces 2021 honoree, and we’ve been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Tampa Bay Business Journal for three years running. And those awards are based on actual employee feedback, so no fudging the tests here.
Benefits? Perks? Yep, we got ’em.
- Paid health insurance (Roger West pays 100% of the team member’s monthly premium.)
- 401(k) matching up to 5%
- Hybrid work-from-home program
- Minimum 3 weeks of paid time off
- Personalized growth and development plans
- Cross-training and collaborative teams
- Happy Hour (is it 5 yet?)
If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to work at, send your resume to [email protected] and keep checking this page for open positions.
Graphic Designer/Front-End Developer
We’re looking for a creative thinker, a problem solver. Someone who can conceptualize ideas just as easily as they follow project direction. Someone who thinks critically and asks questions but doesn’t wait around to be told what to do. This is a fast-paced environment and we need to get shit done.
You’ll be helping us with websites, wireframes, design comps, landing pages, emails (so many emails), display and retargeting ads, simple animations, HTML cut up, and all the things a front-end designer loves.
A successful candidate will have:
- Proficiency in design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects
- Heavy experience with HTML, HTML5, and CSS
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio that includes email, web banner ads, and animation
- Familiarity with email automation platforms and content management systems a plus
- An appreciation for cornhole, doughnuts, tacos, Star Wars, and sarcasm. Lots of sarcasm
We’re looking for someone who is talented, efficient, fairly nice, doesn’t break under brutal pressure and can wash out their own coffee mug.
If this sounds like you, send us your resume and portfolio.
Roger West is seeking someone who just flat out loves design in all its forms. Someone who remembers when typography, composition and color theory were your tools and the medium was irrelevant. Someone who loves the creative process, but also enjoys the drudgery and hard work that goes with it.
Do you have proven experience and a kick-ass portfolio? Do you enjoy working on branding, web design and print brochures all on the same day? Can you code a little too? Are you any good at cornhole?
Do you have proven experience and a kick ass portfolio? Do you enjoy working on branding, web design and print brochures all in the same day? Can you code a little too? Are you any good at cornhole?
Basically, can you do ALL THE THINGS?
Agency experience preferred. We’re looking for a senior level person here, so if your experience is solely from screen-printing t-shirts out of your parents’ basement, that’s not gonna cut it.
We’re looking for someone who is talented, fairly nice, has a good sense of humor, doesn’t break under brutal, dehumanizing pressure and can wash out their own damn coffee mug.
If you’re still reading, you’re either our dream designer, or you can’t figure out how to close your browser window. If it’s the former, send us your resume. If it’s the latter – click the “X” in the corner!
Digital Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, humble professional with a passion for marketing who is ready to hit the ground running.
About Roger West
Roger West Creative & Code is a full-service digital marketing agency that helps companies build brands, generate leads and keep customers happy and engaged. Roger West is a member of the Inc 5000 and has won Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Best Place to Work for 3 years running (2019-2021).
We offer a full suite of services, including brand development, website design, messaging strategy, content marketing, paid search, social media, lead generation, custom coding, and more. We’re here because we genuinely like what we do, and we care enough about our clients and each other to get it done – whatever it takes.
- Provide in-depth campaign analysis and solutions to our leadership & account teams on trends impacting client strategy and performance
- Keep up to date on the latest digital marketing strategies and technologies
- Work collaboratively with account team and take the lead directly addressing client questions regarding performance reports, strategy recommendations, and next steps
- Provide analytical insights related to click-through rates, conversion rates, ROAS, ROI, CPL, CPA, etc
- Work with the Director of Digital Strategy to develop and execute account and campaign strategy for clients
- Create tactical execution documentation to support overall client/campaign strategy
- Manage campaigns across multiple platforms – Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Advertising, Display (GDN/Programmatic), YouTube, and Native
- Manage multiple clients across different industries
- Track and report both internally and externally budget pacing, account performance, and project tasks
- Pull and analyze weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Perform keyword & audience research
- Monitor competitors’ activities and provide updates internally and externally
- Tactical experience working within SEO, Paid Media, and Analytics platforms/tools
- SEM Rush, Site Improve, etc.
- Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Advertising, LinkedIn, Display platforms, and YouTube
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw insights, refine, and develop tactics
- Highly organized and detailed oriented. Proven track record in successfully handling multiple projects at a time
- Self-starter with critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing or communications is preferred
- 2 years of experience managing large budgets for digital marketing campaigns across multiple clients preferred
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified