Roger West, an award-winning, Tampa-based digital marketing agency, is looking for an awesome web designer who can help us deliver engaging, creative design solutions for our clients while being a gosh-darn delight to be around.
We’re looking for a creative thinker, a problem solver – someone who doesn’t wait around to be told what to do. This is a fast-paced environment and we need to get shit done.
You’ll be helping us with websites, wireframes, comps, landing pages, emails, display and retargeting ads, infographics, eBooks, presentations, etc. We do some print collateral too, but the bulk of the work is digital.
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion and understanding of visual design and user experience
- Mastery of design tools such as PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- An appreciation for cornhole, alligators, tacos and sarcasm
We’re looking for someone who is talented, efficient, fairly nice, doesn’t break under brutal, dehumanizing pressure and can wash out their own coffee mug.
If this sounds like you, send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Executive AssistantRoger West, a digital marketing agency headquartered in Tampa, is seeking an amazing, super-organized executive assistant who can assist us with our daily operations and keep our boss on track. Do you have lots of patience and an irreverent sense of humor? Can you anticipate needs and proactively get sh*t done? Responsibilities include:
- Answering the phone/directing calls
- Managing email
- Scheduling meetings/managing our CEO’s calendar
- Mailing/bill organization/processing
- Providing website support (QA of sites, content entry)
- Managing employee records/minor HR assistance
- Filing client assets digitally
- Taking meeting notes
- Ordering/tracking office supplies
- Other miscellaneous tasks as needed
- Exceptional communication skills
- Detail oriented and quick to learn
- Superior organization skills and efficiency
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, good sense of humor
- Must work on-site (no remote applicants)
Web DeveloperRoger West, an award-winning, Tampa-based digital marketing agency, is looking for a skilled and versatile web developer who is passionate about technology and eager to learn from the best. You’ll be working with and learning from our CTO, who’s a programming genius and also a helluva nice guy, on a wide range of development solutions for our clients. If you’d rather write scripts than interact with your fellow humans, if working on a dynamic events module is your idea of a good time, if cool digital functionality sends shivers down your spine, you might just be the geek we seek. (We mean that as a compliment.) You’ll need to have some solid web technology skills.
- Working knowledge of CMSs – WordPress, Umbraco, Sitefinity or Sitecore