Hey there! Thanks for your interest in Roger West!
We've been growing a lot lately and are always on the look out for talented people. We also were recently named a 2019 Best Places to Work by the Tampa Bay Business Journal. Feel free to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and check back here for new postings.
Graphic Designer/Front-End Developer
We’re looking for a creative thinker, a problem solver. Someone who can conceptualize ideas just as easily as they follow project direction. Someone who thinks critically and asks questions but doesn’t wait around to be told what to do. This is a fast-paced environment and we need to get shit done.
You’ll be helping us with websites, wireframes, design comps, landing pages, emails (so many emails), display and retargeting ads, simple animations, HTML cut up, and all the things a front-end designer loves.
A successful candidate will have:
- Proficiency in design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects
- Heavy experience with HTML, HTML5, and CSS
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio that includes email, web banner ads, and animation
- Familiarity with email automation platforms and content management systems a plus
- An appreciation for cornhole, doughnuts, tacos, Star Wars, and sarcasm. Lots of sarcasm
We’re looking for someone who is talented, efficient, fairly nice, doesn’t break under brutal pressure and can wash out their own coffee mug.
If this sounds like you, send us your resume and portfolio.Submit Resume
Roger West is seeking someone who just flat out loves design in all its forms. Someone who remembers when typography, composition and color theory were your tools and the medium was irrelevant. Someone who loves the creative process, but also enjoys the drudgery and hard work that goes with it.
Do you have proven experience and a kick ass portfolio? Do you enjoy working on branding, web design and print brochures all in the same day? Can you code a little too? Are you any good at cornhole?
Basically, can you do ALL THE THINGS?
Agency experience preferred. We’re looking for a senior level person here, so if your experience is solely from screen-printing t-shirts out of your parents’ basement, that’s not gonna cut it.
We’re looking for someone who is talented, fairly nice, has a good sense of humor, doesn’t break under brutal, dehumanizing pressure and can wash out their own damn coffee mug.
If you’re still reading, you’re either our dream designer, or you can’t figure out how to close your browser window. If it’s the former, send us your resume. If it’s the latter – click the “X” in the corner!Submit Resume
Digital Marketing Specialist
Roger West Creative & Code is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist to join the digital marketing team. We need someone who understands the digital space and can manage strategies and solutions to meet our clients’ needs. The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for marketing who is ready to hit the ground running.
- Implement and manage daily optimization across all aspects of SEO, PPC, and Paid Search
- Monitor campaign progress to ensure campaign delivery, performance and goals are being fulfilled
- Monitor and analyze in-depth performance metrics across multiple platforms, campaigns and accounts to proactively uncover opportunities for optimization and provide strategic recommendations
- Provide daily updates to manager on progress and effectiveness of campaign performance
- Monitor competitors’ activities and provide updates to the marketing team
- Work collaboratively with the digital marketing team and cross functional teams to ensure campaign success
- Keep up-to-date on the latest SEO, PPC and Paid Search strategies and technologies
- Strong understanding of managing and monitoring SEO, PPC and Paid Search analytics
- Experience using Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads and SEMrush
- Knowledge of key industry metrics (e.g., CPC, CTR, Conversion Rate, etc.) and variables
- Well-versed in Excel/Google Sheets
- Organized and a strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical, critical and creative thinker
- Google AdWords and/or Google Analytics certified
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing or communications is preferred
- At least 3-5 years’ experience managing large budgets for SEO/PPC/Paid Search campaigns across multiple clients
Roger West is a quickly growing, fast-paced, super fun workplace. So much fun, in fact, that we were named a 2020 Tampa’s Best Place to Work honoree by the Tampa Business Journal.Submit Resume